Pages

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Download Youtube Videos from Opera Mini in High Quality

                                                                   
I found out this code at pwnyoutube. It should work on all javascript enable browser. Like opera mini 4.4 , opera mini , opera mini s60 and
desktop browsers. I have tested it in opera mini s60 v3 and opera pc.
Just copy the javascript code and add it in a new bookmark , or alternatively , copy the code below and paste in the address bar of ur browser. Bt note if ur pasting in address bar , make sure there is no http or www in address field. Here is the javascript code :



javascript:(function(){url='http://deturl.com/download-video.js';document.body.appendChild(document.createElement('script')).src=url+'?'+new%20Date().getTime();})();


When using a mobile browser, you must first visit the Youtube site in full desktop view. This option is available in the bottom of page.


2 comments:

  1. I have been surfing online more than 2 hours today, yet I never found any interesting article
    like yours. It is pretty worth enough for me. In my view, if all website owners and bloggers made good content as you did, the
    internet will be a lot more useful than ever before.
    My web page ... 4

    ReplyDelete